Anaheim Hills Homes Neighborhood Information
Anaheim Hills is located just south of Yorba Linda, opposite the 91 Freeway at Imperial Highway. The western border is the 55 freeway opposite the city of Orange. On the northeast side of the community extends past Gypsum canyon ordered by the unincorporated areas of Orange County and the Cleveland National Forest. To the south is the city of South is the City of Villa Park.
Major building started in 1971 and was branded as a rural enclave and was an alternative to the more dense subdivisions in Orange County with homes built on large lots. The community was planned with hiking trails, golf course, power lines underground, Parks, and many lots with views.
The Irvine Company has received approval for additional 2,500 homes just east of the 241 toll road. This community will be the last major development in Anaheim Hills.
The Advantages of Living in Anaheim Hills
Why live in Anaheim Hills, California?
Living in Anaheim comes with advantages giving home buyers valid reasons to own one of the homes for sale in Anaheim Hills Ca.
- Anaheim Hills is one of the most desirable cities in Orange County to live in.
- The city is the fastest growing area of Orange County and is known for its theme parks, convention center and the home for many famous sports stars and executives.
- The Weather in this area is beautiful with a year round average in the high 70’s and the lows in the high 50’s. The average rainfall is approximately 11 inches and that only occurs in November through March. Most of the times you do not even need a jacket or sweater, even in the evenings. I would say that the weather in Anaheim Hills is the best in the world.
- 53,997 residents live in Anaheim Hills . The racial makeup of the community was 69.4% white, 1.8 % African American, 20.8 % Asian, 8.9 % Hispanic and 4.1% from other races.
- Anaheim Hills had an average annual household income of $127,298 in 2006.
Anaheim Hills Educational System
The Anaheim Hills school system mostly operates under the Orange Unified School District although some areas within the “92807″ area code are within the Placentia Yorba Linda School District.
Elementary Schools in Anaheim Hills, Ca
- Canyon Rim
- Anaheim Hills
- Crescent Primary
- Crescent Intermediate
- Nohl Canyon
- Running Springs
Anaheim Hills Middle School:
- El Rancho Charter School
Anaheim Hills High School
- Canyon High School
Anaheim Hills Specialty Schools
- Canyon Hills School
- Hillsborough School
- Fairmont Private School
- Hephatha School
Anaheim Hills Homes Value
The home values in Anaheim Hills are very good and you can get a large lot, view and a beautiful neighborhood for a very good price. The city is very friendly and the convenience to shopping and entertainment is excellent.
Find an excellent place to call home by choosing homes for sale in Anaheim Hills.