In today’s market, in order to close a real estate transaction on a timely basis and on favorable terms it is vital to involve an able real estate agent. Buying a home is a long and complicated process. In fact, buying a home may be one of your most important and expensive transactions. Our knowledgeable and experienced agents can guide you through every step of this process, and thereby saving you time, effort and money.
Our agents live in your neighborhoods
Our agents live and work locally and therefore have their finger on the pulse of the market. The will be able to answer important questions about the community such as schools, entertainment, medical facilities, and parks.
Our agents are respected and well connected.
You want an agent that will network and work cooperatively with other agents. Our seasoned agents know the other agents in the area and have good working relationships with them. This tends to transform into good transactions.
Our agents can recommend service providers who can assist you in obtaining a mortgage and making repairs on you home.
Our real estate agents generally recommend more than one provider and don’t receive any compensation. Since our office has been providing services in the Orange County area for over 15 years, we have strong referral sources for various services you may need before and after purchasing your home.
Our agents are online!
Having a web savvy agent is very important today as over 85% of all buyers initially see their homes online. A real estate agent in today’s world must email, text, and be available to buyers and sellers alike. We are proud to offer all these services to our clients. Our clients get prompt and personal responses.
Our top listing agents sell homes day in and day out. Apart from hearing about listings before homes are available to the public, here is a list of services our agents offer to buyers:
- Price guidance according to market data and recent sales.
- Inspector and repair contractor referrals.
- Buyer feedback and private showings.
- Counter offer and negotiation expertise.
- Provide sales data from MLS based on map searches.
- Pull property profiles reflecting sales history, property data, demographics and neighborhood services.
- Obtain a copy of the home’s historical documents.
- Run reports on listing agent’s list-price to sales-price ratios.
- Calculate annual facts and trends about an area.
- Prepare a strong offer that presents the buyer in the best light based on market demands and agent interaction / networking.
- Review of documents for loopholes and obtain disclosures.
- Provide a buffer between you and the seller’s agent.
As a buyer’s agent we work for the buyer and not the seller
As a buyer’s agent our job is to put the buyer’s interests ahead of our own. We disclose all material facts, keep the buyer’s information confidential, provide the buyer with sufficient information to purchase a home and expertly negotiate on the buyer’s behalf. We could potentially save you thousands of dollars.